MADSEN Alpha OAE
The MADSEN Alpha OAE and Alpha OAE+ from Otometrics, are touch-screen handheld hearing screening devices that are intuitive and easy-to-use. A built-in probe check cavity ensures testing accuracy by allowing the screener to check the probe in an instant. The Child Mode includes a video designed to engage the child’s attention during the test. To learn more at Otometrics site; please click here.
The starting point to better hearing health
The MADSEN Alpha OAE is DPOAE only. It includes a single predefined screening protocol that will produce pass/refer results in seconds.
The MADSEN Alpha OAE+ offers eight protocols - seven predefined DPOAE screening protocols and one TEOAE protocol. It comes with a docking station for charging and includes a Print-to-PDF feature.
An optional label printer is available for both models.
Key Product Features:
- Hand-held OAE screener with large touchscreen display for ease of use
- Child Mode displays cartoon to engage child during calibration and testing (cartoon mode can be disabled)
- Built-in probe test cavity to ensure system integrity
- Ability to test children with PE tubes or perforations
- Tester feedback for high noise levels & noted on printout for refer results
- MADSEN Alpha OAE & Alpha OAE+ test results can be printed from a label printer
- MADSEN Alpha OAE+ test results comes with a Print-to-PDF tool and can be printed from a PC
- MADSEN Alpha has one predefined OAE protocol testing 2-5 kHz using 65-55 dB SPL
- MADSEN Alpha OAE+ has eight predefined OAE protocols that includes a TEOAE protocol
- A large selection of ear tips in both silicone and foam
- MADSEN Alpha OAE stores 50 tests; MADSEN Alpha OAE+ stores 250 tests