Génie Audio Calibration & Services
The Génie Audio field services team has decades of collective experience. Our team includes HIMSA-certified support technicians.
Quality calibration is vital to ensuring accurate testing results for you and your patients. We know calibration is important to you and we want to make sure you are getting the proper services. Calibration service for audiometers, tympanometers, fitting and verification systems, balance assessment equipment, OAE and ABR devices, and sound rooms. We calibrate to manufacturers specifications and ANSI standards. Services include:
- Calibration on all makes and models
- Preventive maintenance inspection
- Detailed calibration certificate and calibration report
- Complete battery of audiometric tests
Standards in use
|Impedancemeters||ANSI S3.39-1987 (R2007)|
|Audiometric Sound Rooms||ANSI S3.1-1999 (R2008)|
Repair and Maintenance
In addition to our calibration services, we also offer preventative maintenance inspection, on-site repairs, equipment relocation and set-up, as well as, software upgrades. We can offer to you a loaner during the repair of your instrument. Subject to availability. Certain conditions apply.
- Before you send us an instrument, YOU MUST OBTAIN A RMA NUMBER.
- In order to offer the best service, please describe the problem of your instrument with as much details as possible.
- We will contact you to provide a RMA number for each instrument to be returned, if applicable. You must write it on the form.
- Include a copy of the completed form inside the shipping box. A form is required for each instrument to be returned.
- All merchandise must be shipped to the Montreal office
You may choose to send your RMA request by fax at (514) 856-9002 after fill in a Return Merchandise Authorisation form each instrument to be returned. You may also get a RMA number by phone at 1-800-363-0793 or (514) 856-9212 in the greater Montreal area or (604) 434-1333 in the greater Vancouver area.